Our little guy was born last night at 8:00 on the dot. He worked hard to make it easy for mom. The long delivery lasted 6 minutes or 9 pushes. Pieper did great and is feeling good. Here are some shots of the little guy (6lbs 8oz; 19in.)
Jacob Miles Campbell




17 comments:
Congrats!! What a cutie. Can't wait to see more pics. Hope mom and baby are doing well.
Congratulations! He is so small and adorable!
P.S. I like your name choice.
Maybe you can give lessons on how to have such a quick labor! He's a cute little guy- congratulations.
He is adorable. Wish I was there. We are so excited to meet him. Great job Kate! You look amazing. Love you guys...
Hooray! Congrats! He's beautiful! I love the picture of Noah poking his face! What a cute little family. And I love the last pic. Jacob's like, "Well, I'm here."
Congratulations all of you! He is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad he is here and all is well! We love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's so cute! Only 6 minutes?? Lucky you!
yay!! how exciting. im soooo soooo happy for you guys. what a cute family. all you guys need is a pretty little princess!!! hehe.. i love you guys!! take care of them.
Congrats! He's a doll and Noah looks like he'll be a terrific big brother.
He looks adorable and the labor sounds like it went great! congrats to your little family!
Congratulations!!! He's adorable! I can't wait to see/hear about all the Noah stories and his new little brother. I can't believe Isabelle and Noah are in nursery!! It goes by way to fast. Good luck and congrats!
Yeah you did it!! Congrats-you are amazing!! He is so cute and it looks like Noah just adores him already. Best wishes. Can't wait to see more pictures.
CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, ... you get the point :). I can´t get over how cute all of you are, and, of course your latest addition to the family :)
Yea! Congratulations. What a cute little guy.
Congratulations! 6 minutes huh, wow...you had it rough! Glad all went well! He's a cutie!
I just want to eat him up! He is darling, but then again you do make beautiful babies. How is Noah doing with the new arrival? You look great, not even like you just had a baby-oh wait you really didn't as I don't believe 6 minutes counts as labor!!! Love you all and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment