Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strawberry Picking

Today we went with Grandma, Chief, and Kenton to pick strawberries at a nearby orchard. I don't do a lot of smart plan-ahead Mommy things, but let me just say, I did a good job dressing myself and the boys for our outing.
This is why....
He kept picking berries, eating a few, but smashing each and every one of them in his little fists.
Noah didn't stay much cleaner, and kept stomping through the strawberry patch much like a T-rex would have done.
If these boys weren't so cute, they might have kicked us out and not let us come back. After we picked a few pecks, we had a little picnic at the orchard. Jake ate so many strawberries that he threw up. But other than that, we had a great time. (but not so great that we didn't wish you were there, Kyle!)

5 comments:

Brooke Morgan said...

looks like fun.. we love you. tell your family hi from the morgans...

Unknown said...

So fun! Smart thinking on the outfits. Looks like they had a blast!

Julie said...

Uh, that makes me laugh a lot. And nice job with the LOST party!

Christian Pieper said...

Mom said you did that to celebrate my birthday, and I don't even like picking strawberries. I cry foul!

Ella said...

Your boys are so cute! Jake is getting quite the blonde hair!