
We are planning on an after-Halloween photo shoot, because this tiny cellphone picture is the only one of them together! I was too busy hosting a party (we celebrated Noah's birthday on Halloween) to be playing photographer, so this is the best we got. You can't get the full effect of the costumes unless the boys are together. In case you couldn't tell, Noah is a racehorse and, as Noah said all week long, "Jakey be a jockey." (a little throw back to my Kentucky roots). The boys had a decent time, despite the fact that Noah didn't like wearing the horse head

and kept trying to ride on Jake. Now
that would have been a good picture!

8 comments:
haha they looked awesome! thanks for giving me two awesome nephews!
That is too cute! You come up with the most creative Halloween costumes.
That's awesome. How did you think of such a good idea for Jake? I love it! He looks so sweet and happy too. I wish we did live by you. We belong together, you and me, and that's just the way it should be. We could have these parties together. Someday...
Jake is such a cute baby!!!! He is so happy it's adorable. Poor Jack is destined to be an emo kid. :) The costume is so freaking adorable. I really wish you had a bigger picture of Jake sitting on Noah because it is out-of-this-world cute! Another photo shoot is a must! And Noah is adorable too!! They are so lucky to have a mom like you!
So creative and they look so adorable. I didn't even think about the good ole Kentucky Derby. That makes their costumes even better! Love the pic of Jake cheesing it!
That is so cute!! I love that Jake was the jockey. :)
What handsome little boys you have. I love that their costumes go together!
Cutest coordinating costumes EVER. Love it.
Post a Comment