
At the end of the day our clothes become a little too restrictive for our bellies. The other day at my inlaws' house, I had to walk around with a blanket wrapped around my midsection to cover up the fact that my pants couldn't be zipped. What little shreds of fashion/self-respect I have left I abandon on most days (Although I made the preference for comfort over style a long long time ago). I think it's true, you do start to get fatter sooner with baby #2. Anyway, it's nice to have someone like Noah around who has the same problem (even if on some days I purposely dress him in shirts two sizes too small) and who loves me big belly and all. Instead of posting a picture of my growing belly, I'll just let you use your imagination. Noah looks cuter with his chub than I do anyway :)
5 comments:
Wait till baby #3. I fell for both of you.
Do we get to see you in a week(ish)???? Please say yes.
Kate,
You write really well. Have I ever told you? Maybe we should get together and write children's books.
So, total cop out on no picture of yourself. I love seeing pregnant people! So, was Laura in Utah without telling me? Or did you get together in the midwest?
Wait, you're pregnant? I couldn't even tell. You look like the same old Kate to me...
Post a Comment