Sunday, September 28, 2008

Snow Canyon vs Cedar City

We drove up to Cedar City for the high school football game. Noah enjoyed his time there even with his runny nose (zoom in to the last picture for a closer look) and his dirty diaper. After we left, I realized I forgot to pack diapers (I am still getting used to the whole mother thing), and naturally, as soon as we got to the game, Noah filled his diaper to the brim. So we left the game in search of fresh diapers, I ended up forgetting my wallet, so all I had was a check (which is apparently no good without a driver's license) and $1.06 in change. We found a Walmart with a 1$ diaper kit machine in the bathroom, and then Noah was as good as new. The second half of the game was good, especially because SC won and there were the fireworks. Here are some pictures of Noah watching the game with Daddy.


Touchdown!


5 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

I'm so sorry that I missed your call!! Ah...adventures in motherhood! lol.

Laura Read said...

What a boy! I love it.

Debbie said...

As I've said a million times...that is one DARLING kid! What # is Kurt?
XOXOXO

Megan said...

Oh my gosh he is so stinking cute!!!

Brooke Morgan said...

HE is adorable. You need to keep some emergency diapers in your car! The prophet said so, or in so many words...