Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lounging in the grass
































































As part of my birthday celebration, I wanted to go outside and play. I brought out the camera because I thought Noah was especially cute. Not to mention Kyle. I especially like his presence in our family picture. He was exhausted and so he passed out on the grass. Too much partying, I guess.

7 comments:

Ella said...

Dang, those are some sweet photos. Very cute. Happy Birthday, girlfriend!

Megan said...

HA! That last pic with Kyle in the background is great! Noah is so cute!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Remember how I suck at remembering birthdays? SORRY! Love you!

shaunie said...

Noah looked like he was going to give you a kiss in the second picture. He is so adorable. Happy Birthday!

Grammyanne said...

Happy year, sweetheart! What a little gift you have... that's why there will never really be another GREAT present again. What can compare, right?
These are the best birthday pictures ever and there are no cake or candles in sight.
I love you all.

daniellejackson said...

I love the family pic!! Noah is so dang cute!!

Dana Cheryl said...

Katie!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck are ya?! I am so excited that ya'll are so close. And yes I did know that you had a baby. Do really think your mom and dad kept that quiet?! They're two of the proudest grandparents I've ever met!

Kate, motherhood really becomes you. I see so much of your mom in you! That's about the greatest compliment I could ever give. I, too, am a lifelong card carrying Marianne Pieper fanclub member. :)

I just can wait to see ya. I do go down to St. G often. Cedar doesn't have a temple so I'm there as often as possible. You are always welcome up this way too! Hope to see you soon!

AmberBaker said...

Awwe - those are the sweetest photos. I thought Kyle must have taken them, and then I saw him passed out in the background. LOL - too funny! You've got some skills to take photos of yourself. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!