
Noah and his Ugly Doll Jeero, who he loves to take everywhere.
Noah sucked on some crayons. Non-toxic, of course.
Watching Conference with Uncle Christian.

Noah with cute Isabelle Ward, as they both practice sitting up.
Kennedy Morgan had her baby blessing. We didn't get any pictures of the star because she was working the crowd that night. I stole this picture from Brooke.



Noah's little buddy Blake Wong.
Me and Cousin Amber. Amber is so cool.

Noah with cute Isabelle Ward, as they both practice sitting up.
Kennedy Morgan had her baby blessing. We didn't get any pictures of the star because she was working the crowd that night. I stole this picture from Brooke.


Noah's little buddy Blake Wong.
Me and Cousin Amber. Amber is so cool.


2 comments:
Yay for our first picture on blogger together! And I cannot believe how big Noah is getting. So good to see you guys ...
Wow. You know A LOT of people. I pretty much just know you.
Post a Comment