We spent last weekend with Grandma Campbell. I thought Beaver Dam was small until I visited Pioche. Pioche used to be a thriving mining town back in the day but it's dwindled and it has a little ghost townish feel to it. We walked around town and visited the Lincoln County museum. And Noah made friends with an Indian.
After being a silent ultra-fan for months, I finally figured out how to comment. I love to see your sweet faces and to follow the adventures of the Campbell family. It's the next best thing to being there... holding Noah! I love you all.
2 comments:
After being a silent ultra-fan for months, I finally figured out how to comment.
I love to see your sweet faces and to follow the adventures of the Campbell family. It's the next best thing to being there... holding Noah!
I love you all.
The town looks pretty deserted. Glad we were able to see you last weekend!
Post a Comment