Below are some pictures of our trip to Kentucky. Noah had a Merry first Christmas. He opened presents and went on walks and played with Grandma and Grandpa. We played Rock Band (Noah included, but he wasn't very good at singing the right words) and watched Heroes. The picture of Noah and Grandma Pieper needs an explanation or she might be sad we show pictures of her with the baby screaming: Noah goes crazy every time you take the bottle out of his mouth. It's pretty humorous sometimes, because he downs 6 oz (in 4 minutes flat) and he's still furious that you take the bottle away. He is our little pig. He snorts too, (especially in St. George where the weather is so dry). Anyway, it was fun to be there at the Piepers where there were 7 people to play with baby instead of 2. Noah was just passed back and forth from person to person the whole time (if that person was lucky enough to steal him from Grandma's loving clutches!). Now that we are back in St. George, he is going through withdrawals since the poor kid is stuck with my face all day!
Noah is such a cute little boy. We're excited to see you in February. We might even make a nice dinner for you. And the girls will play nice. I'll keep 'em from trying to make Noah 'their' baby.
AWWW he is so dang cute! I need to see him in person! SO...sorry I haven~t called you back yet. I promise I´m scheduling that in pretty soon :) Love ya
2 comments:
Noah is such a cute little boy. We're excited to see you in February. We might even make a nice dinner for you. And the girls will play nice. I'll keep 'em from trying to make Noah 'their' baby.
AWWW he is so dang cute! I need to see him in person! SO...sorry I haven~t called you back yet. I promise I´m scheduling that in pretty soon :) Love ya
Post a Comment