
See, I'm getting bigger. We're starting the 3rd Trimester and so far, so good. This has been the best baby ever! He has been very nice to me and I have escaped all those crazy pregnancy side effects. I hope the babies to come are as easy. (I try not to think about the whole not-too-easy part that no one escapes, getting the little thing out of there!) The other day I was making a comment about loving being pregnant and I was kind of sad that my time is running out (14 more weeks!), but Kyle was very reassuring. He said: "Don't worry,
it won't be very long before you are pregnant again" Funny. I think he was actually serious. So Mom, save some of your love for the other babies to come :)
4 comments:
There is plenty of love for as many babies as you want to make! But, we can just enjoy thinking about this little guy right now - I can't wait to see him.
You are a beautiful mother.
I am so proud of you, and know you will be a spectacular mom.
I love you very much,
Mom
Hi Kate! I felt the same way about being pregnant, and had good ones too! Maybe that's why I didn't freak out when the second one came along sooner than we had planned. Enjoy the rest of it!
Kate, you look so beautiful as a pregnant lady. It really seems to me that you must be gaining the PERFECT amount of weight. You're lucky your face still looks so slim. It must be from all the healthy fruits and veggies and fruits that you've been eating.
aww kate this picture is so beautiful. you look so cute pregnant. two more months. cant wait to meet the baby. you and kyle are going do great raising the baby. take care. i love you guys. thanks for everything.
Post a Comment