Sunday, July 15, 2007

KYLE: The luckiest man ever!!!


I love my wife. I am sooooo lucky to have met, fell in love with and married her. She is, simply put, amazing. She is so full of love and patience that I am in awe almost all the time. She has had a great pregnancy, so I cannot sympathize with those husbands who work so hard slaving over their wives during pregnancy because my wife still manages to take more care of me than she probably should have to! Anyway, we're so excited to meet our little boy in a few months and excited for you to see him too!

5 comments:

Grammyanne said...

I love Kate, too. Thanks for being such a great husband to our first child as she is having your first child.
What a lucky baby!
I love you both...

Megan said...

AWW!! How cute is that! What a sweet husband. AND THAT'S RIGHT! She IS amazing! I was lucky to have gotten put in the same apartment with her our freshman year at BYU. Cute Little "Kite from Kentucky." No...that's not a typo. When she said her name it sounded like "Kite" not "Kate." :)

Ben said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We love you guys and your baby boy!!!!

hmmm... we should hook our kids up when they are older.

LaurenPP said...

I can't believe that mom's username is grammyanne.

Ella said...

Kyle, that is so sickeningly sweet. I'm glad Kate found such a good guy!