But now that this pregnancy is coming to an end (I'm due on Sunday)...I better post one big belly shot.
I don't make a habit of carrying around measuring tapes for photo ops (and try not to look too closely at my measurements!)--Kyle took this picture the other day while I was in between projects for the baby room. I sewed the bedding myself this time, because I just couldn't find a girl crib set that went with the blue walls that I loved too much to repaint. I had a million other projects I wanted to do before baby comes...but time is running out, as is my nesting drive. And so we will just spend the next few days waiting and relaxing as much as possible before Little Miss Campbell comes. If nothing happens (and I don't think it will, based on how surprisingly good I am feeling), then I think Tuesday will be the day! Updates to follow...
5 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!
You look so cute (and not almost 40 weeks!)
Good luck with the last few days!
you are beautiful!!!
Best looking pregnant lady I've ever seen. Remember when that woman asked if you were pregnant while working at Sugar and Spice? I suppose she merely meant you are beautiful, because pregnancy looks good on you. I can't wait for your new news! Love you.
You look great, adn you are amazing. I always read your blog and feel like such a slacker...thanks! Jk, good luck! Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment