Back in the winter Kyle set a goal to run a triathlon by the end of July. He was all gung ho and told everyone about his plans. But time passed and that goal fell between the cracks. On the last day of July, Kyle called me from work. His buddies from the paint crew called him out on whole triathlon thing. That was the little kick in the rear he needed, so he told me "pieper, we have to organize a triathlon today". So we did. We mapped out a route and made tshirts for the participants and medals for the winners. Kyle even found a cause to support: Colitis (a little digestive issue he has been dealing with since his mission, thank you Honduras). I am proud to report that Kyle finished the 750 meter swim, 4 mile bike, and 2 mile run, even with Colitis.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
6 days ago
4 comments:
Wow! That is commitment. I love the shirts...too funny! Can't wait until the 2nd annual Run for the Runs.
HILARIOUS!!!! You forgot to mention he was also in on the triathlon thing 2 years ago, when I got into it too, but never ran an official race, like Ryan and Kyle.
Also, Mike really needed in on that run for the runs business. Thank you Uruguay. I didn't know it had a real name, colitis. It's just been dubbed Uruguay around here.
I love your blog!
Classic!! I kind of wish cupcakes would've been involved.
You and your family could not get any cooler.
Post a Comment