I've come across some people lately who are kind of creepy, and they have made me think private blogs are a good thing. It's too bad, I didn't want to have to go this route. If you want to keep reading our blog, let me know and I'd love to include you in my exclusive and non-creepy circle of friends. Just leave a comment with your email, or send me an email at kyleandkate@gmail.com. As long as I know who you are, I will be happy to add you. Sometime next week, I'll get the privacy thing going. And while I'm at it, we want to thank to you nice and normal people for being our friends and reading our blog!
24 comments:
Darn those creepers! kristi_pie@hotmail.com
Sorry you have had creepy comments, I have yet to get any but we are headed the same direction.
We love keeping up with your family!
aprilllarsen@gmail.com
madelynokamoto@gmail.com
That's too bad. I would add my name to your private list, but sorry to say that I never check the private blogs. Once they're off my Reader feed, I never remember to check in to see if something is new. I guess I'll have to get updates from Laura regarding your family :(
By the way, I have Noah's white shirt at my Santa Clara house because Eliot borrowed it. We'll be down there on Memorial Day weekend. Come by if you want it back!
hook me up! ashleeb@gmail.com
I'm going to be really embarrassed if I'm one of the creepy people :0) truly.julie@hotmail.com
Love, your favorite cousin, Julie
angiepick@hotmail.com
I like staying posted:
karen.hall88@gmail.com
ironchica@yahoo.com. I plan on jumping on the private band wagon pretty soon myself!
Noooo! I have a song about creepers that I can sing you the next time I see you. smason222@gmail.com
I'd love to keep up on your blog: annielaurie1 [at] gmail [dot] com
Don't forget me! You already have my email address. ☺
So sad! Wish the creepy people would be less creepy.
I would simply miss you too much if I weren't included in your exclusive circle of non-creepy peeps. Please add me...
universalkharma@gmail.com
(Kharma is a college nickname not a religious preference. lol!!!)
Don't forget me!!
crane.brittany@yahoo.com
so i promise i am not one of those creepy people. i was friends with your hubby at college and had the opportunity to meet you once. kyle and ryan always referred to me as "Peachiz." anyways, i love your blog and would love to be included. marcellapeach@hotmail.com
I like to read your blog to read how your cute little family is doing. I sarted out private, but if you would like to be added I would be happy to add you.
Stefanie Showell (Sister Christensen)
stefshowell08@gmail.com
candicecarter@mac.com
Love seeing pictures of your cute kids....
I would like to continue to stalk you. meganjensen1(at)gmail(dot)com.
me me, pick me!
whitneyallison@gmail.com
crane.brittany@yahoo.com
Please invite me!!!!
Hopefully you don't consider us too creepy. I know Ryan is a little questionable :)
haha1976@aol.com
carolynbanh@yahoo.com
I didn't want to go private either, but it is so true about weirdos out there.
Oh please, please, please add us (even if I already asked, but I seriously can't remember--holy forgetful)!
linnallen @ gmail . com
get me in on the action! juliemae11@hotmail.com
Post a Comment