Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sweet little boy



Sweet, isn't it. Since then, he's started kissing everything. He does it on command, which is kind of cool, because I get besos all day from him. But I really like when he does it on his own. Like the time when he saw his teddy bear Koda (thanks Lauren and Christian) across the room and he crawled to it and kissed it on the nose. And then there's the other times. This weekend he saw one of his cousin Haylie's dolls on the floor, and he went straight to it, gave it a tender little kiss, and then, he picked it up and banged it on the floor repeatedly while growling and yelling. He is a crazy little thing. I don't know where he gets his little agressive tendencies, maybe it's something to do with being a boy...But that's why we like to encourage kisses and the love for Jesus :)

8 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

That is beautiful Kate! Thanks for taking the time to share. It just makes the things seem happier in this world of ours. :)

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

How cute! Isn't it fun to get kisses from your little one. I love getting kisses from Jake, but I'm always a little scared. Sometimes he goes in for a fake and bites my cheek instead. Ouch!!

Grammyanne said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful glimpse of sweet Noah. I just have to watch it over and over and over...

I love you all!

Laura Read said...

Yeah, yeah, cute and sweet. But my favorite part is your real voice at the end saying, "Let's not rip him out." That made me laugh.

Kate said...

I was hoping you all would catch that bit at the end. It illustrates his dual nature, part sweetheart, part savage :)

Dana Cheryl said...

part sweetheart, part savage... LOL!

Megan said...

Love it! So cute! Especially when he tries to rip him out after giving him kisses. Shows his aggressive nature too!

Linn said...

Holy cow he is cute!!