Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow fun in St. George





I took noah out in the snow today. It's not every day that it snows in St. George! Our little excursion started out so well. But as you can see, he got cranky really fast. I am afraid that the fact that I dragged my poor little child out into the snow and put him into a cardboard box and shoved a camera in his face makes me a mean mother. But for the record, when I let him come back inside, I held him for a long time and promised to put the camera away for the rest of the day. But if he happens to do something really cute I might have to take that back.

5 comments:

Jessiquita said...

how cute... good try keeping him happy out in the snow. thats funny does he hate being away from your arms? i bet.. and why is the poor child in a cardboard box..hahah.. tooo cute.. you guys will have many more adventures like that. take care. -jess

Megan said...

What a cute little guy! I can't wait to see you again when you come back! And I would like to not have to share you with so many other people!! :) But I'm sure we'll have to. So many other people love you.

Grammyanne said...

You are such a good mommy to take your child out to play. You used to love cardboard boxes. I can't wait to hold that sweet little snow bunny.

Bonnie said...

I like that your child looks completely unattended

Ben said...

I don't know how many times I've told you how cute he is. I really hope our boys (if we have any) are that cute. When my girls were little, they'd get cranky being outside too. I think it's the sun in their eyes. They both hated it. Or maybe Noah just didn't like the snow. :)